We have an opportunity for an Administrator to join our Customer & Network Services team.
The key purpose for the role is to provide administrative support to the operations departments with tasks to include:
- Taking support calls to the customer service bureau
- Organising for engineers to attend customer properties and emergencies
- Raising purchase Orders & Invoices
- Update daily spreadsheets
- Preliminary end of month stats preparation
- Inputting timesheets
- Service contract maintenance
- Raising and completing jobs and updating system with job information
- Central heating installation from start to finish – quotation through to commissioning sheet
- have extensive administrative knowledge with experience in a customer focused or similar industry environment;
- demonstrate their understanding of the company legal obligations with all Health Safety & environment legislation and when dealing with customer data;
- have good IT skills and experience.
For further details or if you are interested in applying please contact Toni Bohan at [email protected]
Closing date for this position is Friday 24 March 2017.